|How does J.P. Morgan
Funds protect my personal
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security
measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards
and secured files and buildings. We authorize our employees to access your information
only when they need it do their work and we require companies
that work for us to protect your information.
|How does J.P. Morgan Funds collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates
and other companies.
- open an account or provide contact information
- give us your account information or pay us by check
- make a wire transfer
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you